Spatini Skin Lounge Policies & Procedures
● A $100 ( non refundable) deposit/ booking fee is required to secure your PMU appointment.
● This deposit will apply towards the total cost of your service paid via Venmo or Cash App.
● The remaining balance will be due on the day of your appointment in cash, Venmo, or Cash App only.
● If you have had any previous work done, any forms of microblading, or tattoo, please send me clear face front photos of your eyebrows. (no makeup, daylight is best ) to be sure you are a candidate
● Please read through all of our guidelines, studio policies, and our health checklists for full clearance.
● To avoid service refusal and deposit forfeiture, please read through our policies and disclaimers and make sure that none of these conditions apply to you. If you have any questions, please contact us.
LE MIUEXE Return Policy click here
Your Results May Vary
● Everyone's work(color) will result differently depending on lifestyle, skin type, skin condition, and your aftercare. Based on these factors, your results are not guaranteed.
● Touch-ups are not included and are priced differently on timeframe.
● All prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
● We reserve the right to refuse services.
● All services are non-refundable.
Health Checklist Disclaimer and Disqualifications PMU
● Under 18 years of age
● Pregnant or nursing
● Allergies to pigmentation, topical anesthetics, alcohol, and makeup
● Prone to keloids, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, very sensitive skin, irritations, rashes, or acne on the procedure area.
● Skin conditions: Psoriasis, eczema, sunburn.
● Undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy
● Active skin cancer on the treatment area
● Major heart problems
● Organ transplant (original "transparent")
● Experiences fainting spells or seizures
● Currently taking blood-thinners or diagnosed with Glaucoma.
● Viral infections and diseases
● Hepatitis, HIV, or other transmittable blood conditions
● Very oily skin/acne (ombré only NO Microblading)
● Currently taking antibiotics. You must be 2 weeks clear.
● Currently taking skin medications such as Accutane, Anatasure, or Steroids.
● Healing disorders
● Fillers or Botox in the past 3 weeks
● If you are currently taking any medications, please notify us.
Color Cover-Up & Correction Work
● If you've had any previous microblading or tattoo work done, please send us clear photos of your eyebrows (full front and side views) without makeup and filters.
● Clearance for any cover-up or correction work must be approved before booking.
● If you need corrective work, such as color and leveling, there will be an additional $50 charge.
Lash Enhancement Eyeliner
A lash enhancement and definition eyeliner tattoo will create a thin black line along the upper lash line of your eyes to give the illusion of fuller lashes and overall eye beauty.
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
You must take a full prescription antibiotic such as Zovirax or Valtrex if you have ever had a cold sore.
DO NOT consume any coffee or caffeinated beverages on the day of your appointment.
Aspirin and Other Health Supplements
AVOID taking Aspirin, Omega-3/fish oil, Vitamin E, and Ibuprofen(Advil) 24 hours before your appointment.
DO NOT exercise 24 hours before your procedure.
DO NOT consume alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your procedure.
NO facials, electrolysis, and any laser treatment on the area 10 days before your procedure.
Post Care Instructions
Do not apply eye makeup for 7 to 10 days. Avoid going to the gym (work-outs), swimming pools, sun exposure, tanning, sauna, and facials until the area is fully healed. Average healing takes between 7 and 10 days, depending on the skin type and condition.
No-Show, Cancellation & Reschedule Policy
•No show appointments are charged full price of the scheduled service
* All the deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Your deposit will be forfeited if you choose to cancel your appointment.
* If you need to reschedule your appointment, please notify me 3 days in advance.
(You will need to pay another booking deposit to reschedule after this time frame.) * Only One Time rescheduling is allowed
● Please arrive on time. We have a 15 minute grace period. Please note that we have scheduled clients before and after your appointment.
● If you are late more than 15 minutes, you will need to reschedule your appointment and forfeit your deposit.
● No-shows and cancellations with less than 24-hour notice will have their deposits forfeited and need to pay the full-service fee (upfront) to reschedule.
No guests are allowed in our work areas, including pets and children.
Please Be Kind
Due to our work's nature, which requires a lot of focus to deliver excellent results, we ask that you kindly refrain from using your phones.